The Academy of Viola DeWalt High School will ensure that each student develops self-confidence, sets and achieves academic and social goals, and becomes a responsible contributing member of a global society.
- Each student will develop relational tools which empower him or her to be a responsible, contributing member of an ever-changing global society.
- Each student will optimize his or her learning to continuously create and achieve challenging goals.
- Each student will build self-confidence, personal pride and integrity while exhibiting ownership of his or her individual life choices.
Tactics for Success
- We will provide a challenging learning environment that is flexible to individual student needs.
- We will create a safe environment that fosters the development of personal and social goals and instills self-confidence within each student.
- We will build and model professional relationships and interactions to prepare students to be productive citizens.
In ourselves our future lies…from here, it’s possible.